Sport horse

Default Combined training report - feeling HOT!

We had a lovely outing to combined training at the weekend. Went for the smaller class so we'd be on earlier and hopefully out of the worst of the heat (well that didn't work!) Warmed up well on grass given it was the first time we've done that, all was going well until the attack of the killer flies - cue a 4 for our centre line (pretty generous considering we cantered half of it sideways to get away from them!) He was pretty unsettled for the rest of the dressage and so sweaty and hot bless him. That said, he managed to forget all of this in the jumping and we had a fab clear round which I was thrilled with, as there were two dog legs and a really difficult curving line to the last fence. By some kind of miracle we ended up winning the class with the only clear round! Sorry about the photo quality - video stills again (don't know how we always manage to choose the only events without a photographer!)

Default Re: Combined training report - feeling HOT!

Lovely looking horse. I do like a grey Congratulations-fab result!

Schoolmaster

Well done, super outline in your dressage photo.

Veteran

Both looking v smart! I know how much work it can take to clean up a grey! Well done.
    I'm a Wobbleberry! I'd love it if you could make a donation to show your support for a worthy cause.

http://www.justgiving.com/fundraisin...terWobbleberry

Super well done! Shame about the flies, but looks like they didn't distract the horse for too long! Winner winner