Default Best place for custom riding boots?

Hello lovely folks, I'm seriously considering some 'nicer' boots and am thinking of going custom or just hoping to find 'the ones' that are ready made. I know of a few companies but am wondering if there are some hidden gems out there
    I'm stuck between a really dark navy and black. I quite like the style of boot with a contrast panel at the top, like these bad boys: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/03...g?v=1471718145

I prefer boots that are long and don't drop too much. Doesn't matter if I can't sit down on the toilet in them
    As I am a simple pauper who works on a yard for a living, my budget is probably a few hundred pounds.

For reference:
    I currently wear Brogini Capitoli in a size 6, width 2 and regular length (though they have dropped a little too low for my liking)

Thank you in advance!

Schoolmaster

Default Re: Best place for custom riding boots?

Google Istvan Toth in Budapest, they made a pair for me which are excellent. Plain butcher boots, but I'm sure they can do fancy stuff too.

Quality at around 350 clearly isn't quite as good as an (2000+) English made pair, but really VERY good value.

Veteran

Celeris. Just stunning boots!

Thank you both, I'll have a look