Thread: 7.5t Ramp

Default 7.5t Ramp

Just looking at getting a 7,5t lorry, i have been pricing the ramp, nothing flash just under slung springs manual lift. I have 4 x quotes so far all are for full fitting fully finished.

Once i picked myself up off the floor for the first two, and gasping at the last two can anyone tell me if 1800 is a reasonable price ?. Just a note the Labour alone on the first one was actually 100 less than the cheapest one!!. I spoke to them all and they all seemed to know what they were talking about.

Does anyone know a Good Fabricator / Fitter in the east midlands area ??

Default Re: 7.5t Ramp

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY DAZE View Post
    Just looking at getting a 7,5t lorry, i have been pricing the ramp, nothing flash just under slung springs manual lift. I have 4 x quotes so far all are for full fitting fully finished.

Once i picked myself up off the floor for the first two, and gasping at the last two can anyone tell me if 1800 is a reasonable price ?. Just a note the Labour alone on the first one was actually 100 less than the cheapest one!!. I spoke to them all and they all seemed to know what they were talking about.

Does anyone know a Good Fabricator / Fitter in the east midlands area ??
    I'll sell you my whole lorry for twice the first one !

OH.s estimate is:

Steel 250
    Wood 150
    Screws etc 50
    Springs 150
    Labour 1500 - 2000

So your quotes are in the right area.
    Small Print: The view expressed in this post is my own. You should take no action on any opinion given without verifying the facts for yourself. Like all humans,I can be wrong. Polite correction is welcomed.

Youngster

Default Re: 7.5t Ramp

are those quotes for a new ramp or a refurbishment of an existing one.