Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Veteran

Default Re: Is anyone else horse shopping at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by ycbm View Post
    Mummy was a harness racing trotter, daddy is marked as unknown but was clearly an appaloosa! Somebody somewhere had a LOT of Arab, because he has an Arab head and his body is also very Arab. He has some seriously decent paces. He's two, a colt (until Friday!) And about 15 hands. I hope he will mature around 16 hands and see me into my old age.

I'm toying with Sheik of the Dice as a competition name, what do you think?

Anyone looking for a project? I have my spooky 16.2 Paint QHx up for loan with a view to buy. He needs a busy competitive home and I'm letting him down, I think.
    I like that chap a lot, that's the 'type' I'm looking for, just an older, more established version! (With/without spots!) I like the name too.
    Proud Member of Our horses and ponies have forever homes!" clique!

Default Re: Is anyone else horse shopping at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazydancer View Post
    I like that chap a lot, that's the 'type' I'm looking for, just an older, more established version! (With/without spots!) I like the name too.
    I like him a bit too just girding my loins for the mayhem that introducing a new one tomorrow is going to cause.
    Small Print: The view expressed in this post is my own. You should take no action on any opinion given without verifying the facts for yourself. Like all humans,I can be wrong. Polite correction is welcomed.