Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Which bargain site do you like to use for horse/rider equipm

The John Whittaker Outlet shop (also the Brogini factory outlet shop) is now online at www.horseridersoutlet.co.uk but has just started today so not all products on there yet. They are doing daily bargains to support the website launch.

ETA: only two products on there so far! Might have to wait a bit for this to be useful.

Thanks for the 2X tack tip - looks brilliant, wish it was closer.
    Last edited by OrangeAndLemon; 06-02-18 at 01:39 PM.
    The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAndLemon View Post
    The John Whittaker Outlet shop (also the Brogini factory outlet shop) is now online at www.horseridersoutlet.co.uk but has just started today so not all products on there yet. They are doing daily bargains to support the website launch.

ETA: only two products on there so far! Might have to wait a bit for this to be useful.

Thanks for the 2X tack tip - looks brilliant, wish it was closer.
    There are now 9 products for sale on the JW outlet shop. I am keeping an eye out as well.

Old nag

Kramer is very good.
    Proud member of "Our horses and ponies have forever homes!"
    If it's not an Appaloosa then it's just a horse!
    Say NO to Rollkur!!

Horze - great stuff. I had a beautiful Horze bridle with an ergonomic headpiece for about 40 - it has since gone up 20 but it was lovely and the horse really liked it. They have a clearance sale on currently.

Quote Originally Posted by HeresHoping View Post
    Horze - great stuff. I had a beautiful Horze bridle with an ergonomic headpiece for about 40 - it has since gone up 20 but it was lovely and the horse really liked it. They have a clearance sale on currently.
    Thanks for posting this! Had never bought from this company but have just received two lovely pairs of jods that were half price in the sale (hence buying two!). Really quick delivery and good communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Nici View Post
    How annoying when orders get delayed and cancelled!
    I do like to use Amazon and eBay as well.
    Vote for Amazon, the best shipping and delivery conditions ever. Talking about bargains and discounts, here's an extremely helpful service for Amazon users from Europe https://www.amadeal.eu/en/amazon_discount_finder_europe , allows to find the best deals and discounts taking into account all of the AMZN online stores. I always wonder how can prices for the same items can differ, everything depends on a certain seller.

Quote Originally Posted by leea9 View Post
    Vote for Amazon, the best shipping and delivery conditions ever. Talking about bargains and discounts, here's an extremely helpful service for Amazon users from Europe https://www.amadeal.eu/en/amazon_discount_finder_europe , allows to find the best deals and discounts taking into account all of the AMZN online stores. I always wonder how can prices for the same items can differ, everything depends on a certain seller.
    Leea9, I just saw this now. Thank you!