Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Adult dogs and toys......

Quote Originally Posted by CorvusCorax View Post
    I bought my friend's dog the space hopper toy. Friend put it in a cupboards after 30 minutes and gave me the silent treatment for some time
    It is a form of mental torture....
    Someone bought Erik a space hopper squeaky toy for Christmas. I think my ears had just about stopped bleeding by NYE.

Quote Originally Posted by C1airey View Post
    Someone bought Erik a space hopper squeaky toy for Christmas. I think my ears had just about stopped bleeding by NYE.
    Sorry but 😄😄😄 - and I do feel for you honestly!

We have a lab who;s not fussed about toys, a spaniel who quite likes carrying them about and a terrierX who spends all day putting them in and out of the toy box and plays with them with himself like a cat. Very occasional terrier vs spaniel grumble but there's a power thing going on between those 2 anyway! We put them away if we dont want them all out and since the spaniel anything soft becomes 2D pretty sharp so we don't really replace those!

Veteran

The working dogs don't have toys - unless sheep are considered as such And the house dogs only have balls they play with when with me but I could leave all manner of toys around and they wouldn't bother with them unless I am on the other end.