Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Default Re: Yumove - where do you buy it?

I think lintbells supply it but still with a vet prescription

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MurphysMinder View Post
    Is this definitely right, both are still listed on Lintbells website ? Worth knowing if it is.
    Its definitely what my vet said and I can only assume hes right. Might be worth a call to Lintbells to confirm.

We're still selling Yumove Advance - looking at the ingredients list the difference between that and the Plus is the addition of chondroitin.

Live a life less ordinary

Viovet for me because they always have it on offer. Last lot I bought was 34 for 300 tablets and free delivery. Amazon is 32 but pay for delivery if you're not on Prime.

I've never had a problem with Viovet deliveries either but I wouldn't trust Amazon with a newspaper never mind anything expensive.

Old nag

I buy horse yumove from Amazon. I find it about 5 cheaper than the shops and get free delivery monthly so don't even have to remember to buy it.

Veteran

i got mine from viovet as well, i put my 11 year old collie cross on it as she has been doing a lot of running around with my new pup and i felt she seemed stiff after sleeping. she was on 2 daily but she got a bit constipated so i put it down to 1. her weight was only slightly above the range for 1 tablet anyway, i just put it on her dinner and she eats it no problem...i think she is moving better and isnt as stiff when she gets up so i will carry on...